Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Where Did August Go?

The last sentence of my last post said I was going to try and blog more often... Hasn't happened yet. August is the busiest time of the year for my company- it's called turn. I'll spare you the dirty details.

Over the past month I have helped with leasing, marketing, turn and move ins in Baton Rouge, Tempe and Buffalo. It's been a lot of hard work this month but I was glad to be able to spend a little time in Phoenix and actually eat my meals with friends :) I just got back from Buffalo yesterday and once again, it was a great experience. The weather was perfect, got to see Niagara again, did a little outlet shopping, and ate some great food. In Buffalo I had the opportunity to meet/work with one of the other LS's for the company, Leigh. We had a great time together and I can't wait to work together more in the future. She also has a travel blog so check hers out at http://www.travelbroad.blogspot.com/. She is a lot better at blogging than me so hopefully I pick up a thing or two :) For my next assignment and it looks like I will be spending a some time in Flagstaff this Fall! I am really excited to check out the Grand Canyon (I've only been once when I was about 6 or 7) and maybe even Vegas in October with my old coworkers  for Jenny Z's 21st! Not to mention Snowbowl will be 20 minutes away from the office!



Niagara Falls with Leigh!

So nice to be out of the heat and humidity
This Labor Day weekend I am flying to San Fransisco for a little relaxation, wine tasting and shopping. I will be staying with Brett at his new apartment in Nob Hill and I can't wait for him to show me his new city!  




Can't wait to go wine tasting at Kendall Jackson!



Jace flying to see Bobby!
My parents took Jacey to see Bobby for Family Weekend last weekend. Although I was jealous I could not be there, I am glad they all got to spend time together. Graduation is at the end of September and I am booking my ticket this week!




If anyone has any suggestions for this blog let me know... I'm trying to figure out how to spice things up a little.



No comments:

Post a Comment